Sunday, December 17, 2006

Parents out there

Recently made some comments on noodad.com about whether or not its OK to lie about kids ages to get cheaper admission to theme parks. The general consensus seemed to be that admission charges were rip offs anyway, but it was better not to lie outright. What do you think?

I mean, it's free choice to go to these places, so inevitably it is theft. Hmm...

What about those who do the right thing and then aren't believed. I guess if I was setting up a theme park or something similar, then I would consider it a point of principle to provide parents with the benefit of the doubt. I mean its not just about the rides, places like Disney for example are really charging people to buy access to their advertising! OT a bit, it sure must be nice running a business that operates from such a position of strength.

No comments: